All Things D is reporting a rumor that Apple may be planning to give Podcasts their own app in iOS 6, to separate it from the iTunes app. This rumor is because users of the iOS 6 beta say that they cannot access Podcasts from the iOS 6 Music App.
Keep in mind that this particular build of iOS 6 is not final.
Also Audiobooks are missing from the iTunes app as well. Could this mean that Audiobooks will get their own app as well?
Image via CrunchBase
A strong rumour has been flying around the Tech World all summer, that iPhone 5 is coming out soon, but when? Well, there have been rumours of a release in July, August, September, and now in October.
Now, very valuable sources have been saying for months that we can expect the new iPhone in October, some have been going as far as saying October 4th.
All Things Digital has reported that the unveiling will take place in Cupertino, California instead of the normal San Francisco. Not only that, but it will be taking place on Apple Campus!
Invites have not come out yet to the event, but they still have 2 weeks, and we know Apple doesn’t care whether or not the guy from ‘CNN’ can get a hotel room in time for the show.
Image via U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Well, because the next iOS will be called iOS 5 this is leading many to believe the next iPhone will be called iPhone 5, not 4S.
- A higher quality camera. iPhone 4 already has a fantastic camera, in fact the best of any smartphone, but Apple can ‘always do better’.
- In the USA rumours are going around that the iPhone will not only be on AT&T and Verizon, but also Sprint. So far no indication about having a T-Mobile iPhone.
- Thinner, Longer and Wider.
- A new Antenna
- A curved display
- A5 Processor (This is well known).
When do you the the next iPhone will be available? What will Apple Change/Add/Remove? Leave a comment below.
-a KYLE STEWART article-
Further Reading and Sources: