In November, The Wall Street Journal reported that Facebook has submitted a $100 Billion I.P.O. (Intial Public Offering). Today it has been confirmed that 421, 233, 615 shares of Facebook will be priced at $38 a share. That would value Facebook at $104.12 billion. Facebook is expected to raise ver $16 Billion by going public.
All though it appeared that Facebook would’t hit it’s target of $100 Billion, it obviously has.
Facebook will be opening on the Nasdaq tomorrow as what else but “FB”.
- We have a Facebook stock price ($38)…oh my god, oh my god, oh my god (storify.com)
- POLL: Guess Facebook’s Closing Stock Price On Friday (marketingland.com)
- WSJ: Facebook to sell shares for at least $38 a pop (thetechblock.com)
- Facebook prices at $38 a share to raise $16B+ (vator.tv)
- Facebook IPO Prices At $38/Share (zerohedge.com)