A strong rumour has been flying around the Tech World all summer, that iPhone 5 is coming out soon, but when? Well, there have been rumours of a release in July, August, September, and now in October.
Now, very valuable sources have been saying for months that we can expect the new iPhone in October, some have been going as far as saying October 4th.
All Things Digital has reported that the unveiling will take place in Cupertino, California instead of the normal San Francisco. Not only that, but it will be taking place on Apple Campus!
Invites have not come out yet to the event, but they still have 2 weeks, and we know Apple doesn’t care whether or not the guy from ‘CNN’ can get a hotel room in time for the show.
- Well, because the next iOS will be called iOS 5 this is leading many to believe the next iPhone will be called iPhone 5, not 4S.
- A higher quality camera. iPhone 4 already has a fantastic camera, in fact the best of any smartphone, but Apple can ‘always do better’.
- In the USA rumours are going around that the iPhone will not only be on AT&T and Verizon, but also Sprint. So far no indication about having a T-Mobile iPhone.
- Thinner, Longer and Wider.
- A new Antenna
- A curved display
- A5 Processor (This is well known).
- iPhone 5 Defect Could Cause Shipment Delays (mobiwocky.wordpress.com)
- Early October Launch Rumoured For iPhone 5 (news.sky.com)
- iPhone 5 rumors supported by Apple’s blocking of employee vacations for early October (digitaltrends.com)
- iPhone 5 will Debut on October 4, Price in India Still Under Wraps (priceofmobiles.wordpress.com)
- The Tech-pert: Five iPhone 5 Features You Can Count On (savings.com)
- iPhone 5 Rumor Roundup (news.cnet.com)
- Apple to hold iPhone 5 event On Campus, ATD says (news.cnet.com)
- October iPhone Event to be held on Apple Campus (allthingsd.com)
- iPhone 5 Defect Could Cause Shipment Delays (barchrome.wordpress.com)